The lighthouse on the higher western bank of Käsmu Bay (earlier Kasperwieck) is one of few wooden lighthouses that have come down to our days.
The Käsmu lighthouse, built on the initiative of local ship owners and the maritime school, began working in 1892. It was a building more like a wooden house six meters high with the walls painted white. The height of the light was 8.2 meters and its visibility six miles. … Read More